SPOTLESS Daily Acne Wash
$34.00 | $30.00 with PC Perks
With a one-time $19.95 enrollment fee, you'll enjoy all of these perks:
- Convenient, automatic delivery of subscription orders every 60 days
- Free shipping on orders over $80
- 10% savings on all R+F products
- Early access to new R+F products and exclusive promotions
- Priority customer service
- No commitment—cancel anytime
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $80 or more
Item Number UNSW125
Medicated clarifying cleanser for teens and young adults helps eliminate acne before it starts. This acne face wash is the first step in our 2-step SPOTLESS Regimen. It gently exfoliates and washes away oil, reducing the appearance of shine and leaving skin clean and refreshed. This cleanser penetrates clogged pores to help eliminate current blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. (125 mL / 4.2 Fl. Oz. U.S.)
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
How to use SPOTLESS Daily Acne Wash: Incorporate into your morning and evening routines.
1. Wet skin with lukewarm water.
2. Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer and massage over entire face for 90 seconds, avoiding all contact with eyes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Wash hands after application to help avoid staining or bleaching fabrics. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and ask a doctor.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Glycolate, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Take the next step to become Japan Certified
In order to purchase Overview Documents you must be Japan Certified.
To sponsor and build a business in Japan,completing the Japan Certification Program is required.
The Japan Certification Program is found on Virtual under the learn menu and consists of a Program Introduction and five modules and quizzes.